Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 03, 2007

Trees

Yesterday we began the arduous process of Christmas decoration. I love the holiday season. I love getting out the decorations and lovingly placing each piece in it's display place. However, I hate, hate, HATE putting up and "fluffing" our Christmas tree. I want someone to come in and do that for me. I will put the ornaments on it, but please someone get it out of the box, string the lights, and make it look like a real tree and not a Christmas Stick. It seems every year that the day that should be a fun time of decoration always turns into a 15 hour day of cleaning, moving furniture, short tempers, and 3 hours spent on one string of lights that isn't working on the pre-lit tree.


In any event, we did get the tree up and all lights working. There is only one ornament on the tree right now because at 11:00 last night I was too exhausted to start with that project. I also have a tree that is just for Morgan. It's a little taller than she is right now, and it has been placed in her room. I hope to get both trees decorated tonight.


Here are a few pictures of Morgan "helping" with the tree process!


Helping Mama "fluff" Morgan's Tree

One more turn and this baby will be done!

There Dad, I straightened it out for you.

No comments: