Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Three Things I Like

My friend Catherine posted about three things she likes and asked her readers to tell her what they like. I have decided to copy her and share three things I like here (to give you all something to read).

1) Carnations--very simple, inexpensive flowers that can be dyed any color and last forever.



2) Bluetooth technology--it's great to be totally hands free at work, in the car, and at home. I don't get the pains in my neck anymore from holding the phone to my ear with my shoulder, and I can multi-task a lot easier.



3) Baby wipes--they have way more uses than one would think! They will take most food stains out of clothing (if the stain is fresh), will get bugs off a car bumper, great for faces, bottoms, hands, feet, and all points in between.

No comments: