Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

MIA--and will be for a while

While I wish I could report that I have been Missing in Action due to a fabulous vacation or other fun reason, unfortunately it's simply because both Patrick and I have been working a LOT, and most of that time is spent out of town. During the last 3 weeks of April Patrick will have spent 4 nights home, and I will have spent 6. And I don't want to wish my life away, but I am certainly looking forward to May and slowing down, at least a bit.

So sorry for the lack of posts. I may get to put one or two up in the coming weeks, but if you don't see anything until May, don't worry. We are doing OK here.

No comments: