Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 12, 2010

They're Here!

Yesterday we came home to find this box on our doorstep:

This is a very special Duraflame box, for it did NOT contain lighter logs. Instead, it contained my Cookies for Kaz! They arrived in these simply and tastefully decorated boxes.

And inside contained a dozen delicious cookies, each individually wrapped, perfect for gift giving!

I ordered a dozen cookies for each of my family members.....peanut butter for my Valentine, sugar for my sweet princess, and white chocolate cranberry oatmeal for me. I will be taking them to work to share (since they were so nicely individually wrapped they are easy to share) so that I won't eat them all, but Morgan and I HAD to sample a few before I share.

Thanks a bunch Alaina! The cookies are absolutely divine. I hope you are able to meet your goal in time to go to Kaz.

1 comment:

Alaina said...

I'm so glad the arrived and that you are enjoying them! Thanks for ordering them - I'm getting super close to my goal which is SO exciting!