Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 29, 2010

Not Me! Monday

So it's been a while since I participated in Not Me! Monday, and I thought that I could probably deny a few good things that have happened over the past month. Here we go!

I did NOT wake up scared half to death last night because I thought I heard a prowler while in deep sleep. In NOT doing that, I most certainly did NOT scream when my three-year old came into the pitch black room and whispered my name. I then did NOT allow her to get in bed with me because she said she was scared, and of course I was NOT scared, so thinking that at least she'd be near me was NOT going through my head while I did NOT wonder when Patrick would be getting home.

I did NOT silently do a happy dance in my head after my daughter told me, "Mom, you're a genius!".

I did NOT shut my door at work, turn off the lights, and stream the WVU basketball game on my work computer while my feet were up on my desk and my eyes were closed. I am always swamped at work so I never have time to put my feet up on my desk! Nope, not me!

I also did NOT tell my husband that all I wanted for Mother's Day was a Shark Steam mop. I always desire cute baubles and would never ask for a cleaning device for a present. And I certainly will NOT tell him that if he doesn't want to get the steam mop that I would really like my car to be detailed instead. HA! NOT ME!

And finally....

I did NOT hide a box of Samoas in the freezer and certainly did NOT eat the entire box in the course of 24 hours. I am trying to lose weight, by golly, and I would never sabotage myself like that.

If you are interested in not admitting to things you definitely did not do the past few days/weeks/months, please visit MckMama's blog for all the rules. And have fun!

No comments: