Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 01, 2011

New Year, New Directions

Happy New Year from the Tenneys! I will be the first to admit that I am happy to see 2010 go. It was a tough year, especially the last 5 months. I am excited about the freshness we experience with the first day of a new year. We anticipate a few major life events in 2011 (and no, I am not pregnant :) and more than anything look forward to being more active as a family unit.

I've thought a lot about changes for 2011. I've made pointless resolutions in the past, and the "standard" resolutions of leading a healthier life and losing weight are always on the forefront of my mind so are therefore not resolutions.

In 2011 I will have one challenge for myself....to make time to be creative through Morgan's scrapbook, which is nearly entirely incomplete, and cross stitching. I hope to complete Morgan's first year of life in her scrapbook and create/complete 3 cross stitch projects.

So here's praying that all of you have a blessed 2011. I am happy that you are a part of this blog. It is one creative outlet that I truly enjoy.

No comments: