There hasn't been much to report around the Tenney household lately. It seems like we have been holding steady, in the work and school routine. We've weathered the snow and moved into the rain, looking forward to nicer days ahead with the promise of Spring.
Patrick is gearing up for the beginning of "workshop season" which starts tomorrow with a Suicide Intervention/Prevention workshop in Morgantown. He is also in charge of organizing a bullying awareness conference that has over 500 attendees! He's been very busy at work. He is leaving next week for a well deserved golf trip to South Carolina with his best friend/cousin Matt.
Morgan is doing well. She spent some time with the in-laws and had a great time at their house. She's been a little under the weather this week, resulting in a few days at home with Mama and Daddy. I smiled yesterday when she said she through her tears that she didn't want her Daddy to stay with her, she wanted her Mama. It was sweet.
I haven't been doing much other than a little housework here and there. I started a new cross stitch project that I am working on. I also had a great day shopping with my Aunt the other day. We try to do that once a month and I always come with bags of stuff!
We are finishing off the basketball season this week with two home games. Then we'll reclaim our weekends until September :) We have a few trips planned in the coming month, lots of birthdays to celebrate, and hope to get out house hunting soon.
So we're not doing anything too special. Sorry it's been a while since my last post, but we've pretty much been status quo.
สล็อตเว็บตรงยุโรป
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment