Happy Birthday to me! Today I turn 28. Do I feel older, wiser, weaker, stronger? Actually, I don't feel anything at all. I hate to be so apathetic toward my very own day of birth, but today feels like just another day in Small Town USA. It stinks that the fun of birthdays seems to wear off as you get older. Or perhaps it's just me....lots of people have tons of fun on their non-milestone birthdays. Perhaps it is more appropriate to think of every birthday as a milestone.

I had a great day...we had pizza for lunch and went for a little walk. I got a lot of really nice presents and cards from my friends and family. I got lots of phone calls (which were great!). The sun was shining and a few birds were singing. What a great day to be alive and celebrating another year. The only "downer" was that I "lost" an hour of sleep due to daylight savings time. But to me that just means that spring is almost here!
1 comment:
Happy belated birthday! Love you!!!
Post a Comment