Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

What Works for Me Wednesday

Inspired by my friend Catherine's occasional Wednesdays post on what works for her, I decided to go a guest spot on What Works for Me today. I was talking to a colleague who recently had a baby about doing laundry and how, as we all know, the washing machine will mysteriously eat socks. What has worked for me regarding Morgan's socks (which are so little the washing machine needed to eat more than one to be satisfied) is to take a sectioned mesh bag normally used for lingere and pin it on the lining of Morgan's laundry basket. When her socks come off, they go right into this zippered pouch, and when laundry day comes, the entire pouch (sans safety pin) goes right in the wash with her clothes. I haven't lost a sock since. So, that's what works for me this Wednesday!

No comments: