Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 07, 2008

Fun Food

Today for lunch my friends Amanda, Donna, and I went to IHOP. It's a no-meat Friday for me and Amanda said she woke up thinking about IHOP for lunch! Coinciding with the premier if Horton Hears a Who in movie theaters this weekend, IHOP is offering some special dishes. Amanda and I were brave enough to each try two of the 3 new dishes. We didn't try the green eggs (scrambled eggs and spinach) and ham for many good reasons. I had the Who-Cakes, which were super fun, delicious, and topped off with a bubble-gum flavored lollipop. Amanda tried a Beezle drink, which was Sprite with cubes of red and blue jello floating in it. Sounds gross, but tasted pretty good. And because you all know I carry my camera everywhere, here we are with our Whoville inspired dishes!

Amanda enjoying her Beezle drink.

Don't these look delicious? They were!

No comments: