I was tagged by a friend over e-mail, but thought it'd be more fun to do it here. So here goes!
What I was doing 10 yrs ago: I was getting ready to end my first year of college, taking finals and packing stuff to move out of the dorm. I was helping my roommate prepare to fly with me to Europe to visit my parents. I was spending a lot of time with my new boyfriend (now husband) before I left for the summer.
Five things on my to do list for today:
1. Return phone calls at work
2. Balance my checkbook
3. Return items to WalMart
4. Pick up car from Ford garage
5. Pack for weekend trip to Buckhannon (done!)
Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Buy a big house in Cheat Lake (and hire a housekeeper and cook since I hate doing both), pay off our debts, put money away for Morgan's college and wedding, pay off the home mortgages that my family members are currently paying on, open my own business, take an Antartic cruise, spend a month in Australia, buy a vacation villa in Italy or Spain, start a couple scholarship funds for youth with disabilities, donate to Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep foundation and March of Dimes, donate money to my elementary school (St. Mary's in Goldsboro, NC), buy a luxury box at the WVU football stadium, and of course increase my monthly donations to church. I am sure there are many other things I would do, but that's what I can come up with in 2 minutes.
Three of my bad habits:
1. Popping gum
2. Eating while driving
3. Not throwing away anything (I am such a packrat)
Five places I have lived:
1. Philippines
2. Apple Valley, CA
3. Las Vegas, NV
4. Germany
5. Belgium
Five jobs I have had:
1. T-shirt design applicator
2. Grocery bagger and runner
3. Resident assistant in the dorms
4. Graduate teaching assistant
5. Program manager for 2 statewide and 1 national program
OK, I am tagging Catherine, Alaina, and anyone else who wants to participate! Make sure you leave me a message and a link to your answers once you have finished.
สล็อตเว็บตรงยุโรป
2 years ago
1 comment:
Okay, mine's up! :)
Post a Comment