
Morgan got a new book the other day, courtesy of the Children's Book of the Month Club. This has become the most requested book in the house! She loves listening about Llama Llama and Mama Llama. As the story goes, Mama Llama has to do her weekly shopping and takes little Llama Llama out with her. Little Llama gets increasingly upset and finally throws a fit. Mama Llama handles it well and in the end Llama Llama proclaims his love for Mama Llama.
Mama's Llama
I have started calling Morgan Llama Llama because it seems that she is always Mad at Mama! I am sure it's the stage of life that she is in, and my mother tells me it's a preview of life with a teenager (OH NO!). In any event, if you have kids, I highly recommend Anna Dewdney's cute books about Llama Llama.
No comments:
Post a Comment