Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Honored

Today my blogland friend Alaina at Meant to Be honored me with an award!





Since starting Morgan's website three years ago and this blog shortly after, I have found that the highlight of my day is posting updates about our family and reading other blogs. I was never one to keep a journal, but have found that blogging is so easy for me. I have been connected to some AMAZING Christian women through this, including Alaina, and I am very thankful for it!



As is the tradition in blogland, I will honor some of my favorite bloggers with the same award.


The Risk Family--good friends of mine from work, Jim and Lori write about what is happening in their lives as a family with their young son. Since starting this first blog, Jim has gone on to create three more focusing on some of his favorite topics: lighthouses, fantasy football, and current events.


Catherine Wheels--friends since high school, Catherine has always had an amazing talent for writing. I was so glad to be reconnected to her about 6 years ago through e-mail and blogging. She uses her blog to write about current events, books, and her beautiful children while keeping the focus on God and her Christian values.


Confessions of a CF Husband--this is an amazing blog written by a man whose wife is living with Cystic Fibrosis. It has captured every day of their lives including the birth of their daughter at 24 weeks gestation, his wife's double lung transplant 3 months later, and their continued struggle with the disease. This is an amazing blog. I encourage you to check it out. The amount of faith and love for God that Nathan shows is truly inspiring and their family story is awesome.

2 comments:

Alaina said...

Awesome! I was just coming to let you know I had something for you! Thanks for your great blogging!

Melanie said...

Jen, I just read about Patrick's birthday and you really are the wife of the year. What a thoughtful, wonderful way to celebrate turning 30! My hat is off to you...