Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, December 26, 2008

7 Quick Takes Friday

1) Diaper rash cream isn't just for babies. If you need further explanation on this, contact me directly.

2) Today is the first day I have brushed my teeth since Monday. Now before you all say EEWWW, remember I have been sick and not out of my pajamas either for most of the week.

3) Looking at a room that has been "undecorated" makes it look awfully bare. Sure we look at these decorations all year long and they are treasures, but there is nothing like a festive holiday house to really lift my spirits.

4) Tomorrow we get to help my mother take down and pack her over FIVE HUNDRED Santas. Yes, you are reading that correctly. My mother is a Santa collector and she displays over 500 different ones throughout the house each year. These do NOT include the santa throws, rugs, towels, and other Santa items. These are simply the Santa figurines.

5) My vacation is half over and I have spent 95% of that half in bed. Not in bed resting, which wouldn't be a bad thing. If I weren't still sick already, that fact would make me sick!

6) It's a gorgeous 76 degrees in FL today and tomorrow it's going to be 78 degrees! Perfect weather.

7) You can set a watch to my stomach's internal sensor for when my nausea medicine has worn off...so I'm off for another dose!

For more random Friday thoughts, check out Conversation Diary!

No comments: