Instead of singing Christmas carols today, in our house we were singing "Another One Bites the Dust" as we (or my family) watched people get sick one right after the other. Apparently despite my desperate attempt to confine the germs to one room, they have spread, attacking my father, brother, and sister-in-law. Morgan doesn't have "IT" but she has a horrible cold, congestion, and very gross nose. There were so many sick people, we didn't even make it to church, which is utterly unheard of in my family, as we are perennial Midnight Mass attendees.
Despite all the stomach/intestinal sickness, we all managed to survive (and I do mean this literally for me and dad) opening presents and all ate dinner together. Mom and Patrick have bene running the house and looking after Morgan while I have been sick. I am assured that pictures WERE taken today and I promise to post some of them once they get off cameras.
Highlights of Christmas presents this year included a Wii for Jeff, BluRay player for Mom, Simpsons Movie and Spider Pig shirt (if you haven't seen the movie you won't understand the shirt) for Patrick, and it's a toss for Morgan between her Red Ryder Tricycle (if you thought I was going to say BB Gun, what kind of a mother do you think I am?!?! Wait, don't answer that) with horn and bell, her Yo Gabba Gabba guitar, and her Cinderella and Prince Philip dress up dolls from our friends Pierre and Jeannine in Belgium. Honestly I was so sick I can't remember what I got, so it will be like opening them all over again when I look at them in the morning.
I promise to update with pictures...we thought I had lost my camera, and I was way too sick to take pictures. The camera has been found, thank goodness, and I hope to be better tomorrow to take lots of pictures.
I sincerely hope you had a wonderful Christmas day, kept CHRIST in the spirit of your day, and are blessed through the rest of this year and into the next. Stay tuned here and on Morgan's website for pictures!
สล็อตเว็บตรงยุโรป
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment