Whew what an exciting end to the first half of the Super Bowl for all of the Steeler Nation! :) I've been rather disappointed with the advertisements this year. Hopefully they are saving the best for the second half. It's a small but fun party here...Patrick's long-time friend Pete and his 18 month old Brady Thomas (Pete is a HUGE Patriots fan if you didn't already know) came by. The kids are having a wonderful time playing and Pete and Patrick have been catching up since they don't get to see each other often.

Even though it's just 5 of us, we still had to put out food! Patrick and I decided to fast all day and not count points this evening...Super Bowl calories don't count right?!

The Infamous Smiley Cookies (if you didn't read about these on Morgan's site, be sure to!) 

Here's all of us getting ready to cheer on our Steelers!

Celebrating the last play of the first half! WOO HOO!
2 comments:
We were one of 5 Steeler fans at the party we attended. Dad lost his voice, I about had a stroke, and even now can't fall asleep. For one who usually heads to bed during a game, this was a great game and I can't wait to get to work tomorrow wearing my Steeler jersey, beads, and towel! along with my jeans, steelers socks and whatever Steeler paraphenalia I can find.
I missed many of the commercials because I tried to set up our wireless network at halftime and it took a lot longer because of our ISP. I did like the Doritos and Cheetos commericals. I thought those were the best of the ones I saw.
Post a Comment