Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 16, 2009

How many of YOU?

My good friend and fellow blogger, Jim, learned about this site while listening to the radio Friday afternoon. I thought it would be fun to see how many of me there are in the world (but thankfully, there is only one ME...that I know of). I am not sure where this site gets it's information, but it's pretty neat nonetheless.


Jennifer

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
42
people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



Patrick

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
17
people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



Morgan


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
2
people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



Jen (with maiden name)


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
4
people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?


Bailey (our dog)


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
1
or fewer people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

Morgan wins the prize as the most unique person in our family. Thankfully, it seems that no one shares the same name as our dog, and I was more unique (name wise) when I was single.

How about yours?

No comments: