That is classic! I love it!!! I might have to try that one around here from time to time - just kidding! How are you? How have you been? We're hanging in there for now. Last week was terrible, but we're bouncing back into the swing of things now. Morgan looks so grown up these days - I can't wait to hopefully see her soon. I miss all of you bunches!!!!!
When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would have not a single bit of talent left and could say "I used everything You gave me". ~Erma Bombeck
1 comment:
That is classic! I love it!!! I might have to try that one around here from time to time - just kidding! How are you? How have you been? We're hanging in there for now. Last week was terrible, but we're bouncing back into the swing of things now. Morgan looks so grown up these days - I can't wait to hopefully see her soon. I miss all of you bunches!!!!!
Post a Comment