Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Birthday Fun with the Tenneys

After a brief stop over at the house, we headed south today to celebrate another Tenney birthday. Julia turns four next Tuesday and we had perfect weather to help her celebrate. It was nice to see all of the Tenney clan there as well. We have a good time when we all get together.

Julia, trying on her birthday presents from Nannie and Big Pop. You may remember Morgan's red boots similar to these!

The birthday girl, proudly displaying a gift. Doesn't she look adorable as a cowgirl?

Morgan and Patrick looked on as Julia opened her gifts.


Four generations of Tenneys (Ralph, Charlie, Kole Tenney Blount, and Patrick)


Morgan and Nannie....silly girls!

Morgan playing with Uncle Chris

Our handsome little guy.


I think it's funny (or ironic or whatever) that 3 generations of Tenney men all married women whose names start with "J"! June (married to grandfather, Ralph), Janet (married to dad, Charlie) and Jennifer (married to son, Patrick). If we ever have a boy, I guess I'll "know" when he meets the girl he will marry :)


Yes, we are dressed alike. No, I don't normally like to do this, but it WAS a Mountaineer football day. And to be fair, I had my shirt first.

Patrick's sister Amy, and her husband Chris


Mother and son. So precious.
If you would like to see more pictures from today, hop on over to Morgan's website!

No comments: