Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Regression

As I am sure most of you already know, we are currently working on the final stages of taking Morgan's pacifier off of her. She now only has it in bed (not even in the car anymore) and she will willingly hand it to you in the morning to get out of bed. I have been noticing that she has been hoarding BeeBees in her bed (I found 5 in there the other day) and she will occasionally climb into her crib to get a BeeBee.

Today, however, I realized that we might be taking a few steps backwards when I walked into her room and saw this...

I totally laughed my head off!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How did both binkys fit in her mouth? That is amazing she could fit both in her mouth.