
Please if you would say a prayer for Patrick's Grandpa Ralph. He fell today outside head first over a steep embankment. He broke his right shoulder in at least 4 places, tore the skin off almost the entire lower half of his right arm, and hit his head hard (he has a huge goose egg). He is conscious and talking, but he's in a lot of pain and is allergic to morphine, so they are trying to find a combination of pain meds that will help him. He's being rushed by ambulance to Morgantown for emergency surgery.
Ralph's 80th birthday is Thursday. Patrick is in NYC and cannot come home. We are trying to see the best light in this that everything is going to be OK. Honestly I worry that he won't be able to handle the anaesthesia for surgery as he is not in good health. That's all I know at this point, until they get here. I'll update again when I can.
1 comment:
We will be praying for him.
Post a Comment